Luxury Standard Features and Finishes
- Architecturally designed timeless exteriors with a striking combination of stone, stucco and genuine clay brick (including sides and back). Precast detailing such as arches, keystone, banding, and double sills, as per plan.
- Upgraded “architectural plus” maintenance free vinyl casement windows with elegant simulated divided lite grilles on front elevation only. Windows available in a choice of colours, are Energy Star qualified and include features such as low E glass, argon gas and warm edge spacers throughout. All operating windows have screen and convenient nested handles.
- Transom windows to be added above main floor windows in main living areas (applies to 60 and 66 foot lot designs and all one floor bungalows only).
- Kitchen garden doors (double or triple - as per plan) to include transom window above.
- Elegant 8 foot tall fiberglass insulated front entry door featuring authentic wood grain texture and satin nickel grip set and deadbolt.
- Upgraded “Mystique” high quality ashphalt roof shingles which carry a manufacturer’s limited Lifetime warranty.
- Prefinished long life maintenance free quality soffit, fascia, eves trough and downspouts.
- Covered and recessed front entry porches as per plan.
- Convenient covered loggia option available at rear (as per plan - at purchaser’s expense).
- Two hose bibs located: one in garage and one at rear of house.
- Fully graded and sodded front, rear and side yards.
- Fully paved (2 stage) driveway including base and top coat.
- Maintenance free metal sectional insulated garage doors in choice of colour and including glass inserts.
- Decorative patio stone walkways from driveway to front porch.
- Community to be fully landscaped with extensive street trees on boulevard and additional rear yard trees, as per grading plan.
- 10 foot high smooth ceilings throughout main floor. 9 foot high smooth ceilings on second floor (applies to 60 and 66 foot lot designs and one floor bungalow designs in all categories).
- 9 foot high smooth ceilings throughout main floor and 8 foot high smooth ceilings on second floor (applies to 50 and 55 foot 1½ and two storey designs).
- Dramatic cathedral, vaulted and open two storey areas, as per plan.
- Elegant staircases from main to upper level to be all oak with purchaser’s choice of stain one colour for oak stringers, spindles and handrails.
- Dining rooms and front foyer to include coffered ceiling detail with crown moulding, as per plan.
- Impressive 8 foot high smooth 2 panel interior passage doors and closet doors throughout main floor (applies to 60 and 66 foot designs and one floor bungalow designs in all categories). Matching 7 foot high smooth 2 panel interior passage doors and closet doors throughout second floor.
- Upgraded 7 foot high smooth 2 panel interior passage doors and closet doors throughout main and second floors (applies to 50 and 55 foot designs).
- 7” Tudor style solid wood baseboards with matching 3” Tudor solid wood backband casing (applies to all main floors with 10 foot ceilings).
- 5 ¼” Tudor style solid wood baseboards with matching 3” Tudor solid wood backband casing (applies to all main and second floors with 9 foot ceiling).
- Single sided direct vent gas fireplace in family room (as per plan) with gorgeous upgraded cast stone fireplace mantle and hearth.
- Upgraded satin nickel levers and hinges to all interior passage and closet doors throughout.
- Purchaser’s choice of style and colour from a vast selection of luxurious imported ceramic porcelain flooring to be installed in the foyer, lower halls, kitchen, dinette, servery, all bathrooms and laundry room, as per plan.
- Purchaser’s choice from a vast selection of ¾” pre-finish stained engineered oak hardwood flooring in dining room, (as per plan).
- Purchaser’s choice of luxurious 40 oz. nylon (or comparable berber) carpet, with 3/8” high density chip foam underpad throughout balance of main and upper levels.
- Den to include french door(s), (as per plan).
- All Interior walls are to be primed and painted with quality paints. purchaser’s choice of three colours throughout from samples provided.
- All trim and doors are to be painted in Carriage Gate white.
- Any smooth ceilings are to be painted white.
- All archways, per plans, to be trimmed (where possible).
- Elevator option available as per plan (at purchaser expense).
- Elegant gourmet kitchens designed by Barzotti kitchens. Extensive selection in a wide range of styles and colours.
- Extended height 42” upper cabinets adorned with 3 ½” crown moulding and wood under cabinet valance.
- Impressive “prestige” wood grain melamine interiors throughout kitchen.
- Large island with breakfast bar (as per plan).
- Convenient soft close hinges on doors.
- Full depth fridge upper cabinet with crown moulding and fridge gables (as required, as per plan).
- Granite countertops with Ogee edge in kitchen and serveries (as per plan).
- Serveries (as per plan) to receive base cabinets to match kitchen.
- Upgraded double bowl stainless steel undermount kitchen sink with upgraded Delta pull out faucet.
- Purchaser’s choice from a vast selection of porcelain backsplash tile in kitchens.
BATHROOM RETREATS AND FUNCTIONAL LAUNDRY
- Custom quality Barzotti cabinetry. Extensive selection in a wide range of styles and colours.
- Granite countertops with Ogee edge in main floor powder room.
- Top quality white vitreous china sinks to all bathrooms and vanities.
- Top quality white vitreous china elongated comfort height toilets to all bathrooms.
- Delta upgraded washerless faucets in polished chrome to all sinks, tubs and showers. All bathroom sinks to include pop up drain. Showers to include pressure balance valves.
- Master ensuite tiled shower enclosures to receive waterproof light in ceiling.
- Shut off valves to all bathroom sinks and toilets.
- Upgraded drop in acrylic tubs with tiled surround in main bathroom, as per plan.
- Elegant roman tubs with deck mounted Delta faucet and separate shower enclosure in master ensuite.
- Separate master ensuite shower to include tempered glass shower door with chrome handle.
- Upgraded “quiet” exhaust fan vented to the outside in all bathrooms.
- Single basin laundry tub set in base cabinet (cabinet/counter-white melamine) in all laundry rooms.
- Ground fault interrupter protection in all bathrooms and powder room.
- Heavy duty 220 volt outlet and exterior vent for dryer.
- Drain and water connections featuring hot and cold water shut off valves and an electrical outlet for future automatic washer.
- Cold cellar below front porch, complete with weather stripped metal door, vent and light except sunken areas.
- 5/8” spruce plywood throughout, to be nailed, glued, sanded and screwed.
- Garage floors to be made of reinforced concrete sloped to exterior.
- Garage interior to be fully drywalled, taped and prime painted white colour (excluding exposed wood, block or poured concrete).
- Poured concrete basement walls with heavy duty damp proofing and leak resistant air gap membrane.
- 2” x 6” exterior wall construction with R20 insulation.
- Steel beam construction in basement.
- All brick construction to all back and side elevations.
- R40 blown insulation in roof and R12 full height basement wall.
- Steel post and wood beam construction with AJS ENGINEERED floor joist system.
- All Exterior walls and ceilings are to be fully insulated with polyethylene vapour barrier, meeting or exceeding the Ontario Building Code.
COMFORT AND CONVENIENCE
- ENERGY STAR QUALIFIED digital programmable thermostat.
- ENERGY STAR QUALIFIED quiet dual bower forced air gas high efficiency furnace.
- ENERGY STAR QUALIFIED heat recovery ventilator (HRV).
- 200 AMP circuit breaker.
- Copper wiring throughout.
- Decora white switches and plates throughout.
- Integrated USB outlet in kitchen.
- Furnace ducts sized to accommodate future air conditioning.
- Ducts to be professionally cleaned prior to occupancy.
- Energy efficient gas hot water tank provided on rental basis.
- Electrical receptacle for future garage door opener.
- Smart home wiring including cable, telephone and data rough-in, in great room, all bedrooms and den.
- All exterior entry doors to have dead-bolts.
- Combination Smoke/CO2 detectors on all levels.
- Gas line in rear (capped) for future gas BBQ hook up.
- Electrical door chime installed.
- Three piece rough-in plumbing (drains only) in the lower level (locations as per plan).
- Garage and exterior electrical outlet to be located as follows: 2 in garage walls (one for dedicated future central vacuum location), 2 in garage ceiling (one per future garage door opener), waterproof at rear of house, and 2 waterproof outlets at front of house (one to be “Holiday” light plug location as per by CGH).
- ALL interior and exterior selections will be made through private appointments with our award winning interior design consultant. At this time you will also have the opportunity to purchase and incorporate upgraded finishing touches to your new Carriage Gate Home.
Carriage Gate Homes has been committed to providing excellent service under the guidelines of Tarion Warranty Corporation for over two decades. The Tarion Warranty Corporation backs Carriage Gate Homes with the following warranties:
- Free from major structural defects for a period of seven years.
- Free from defects in workmanship and materials for a period of 2 years on electrical, plumbing, heating delivery and distribution systems. Exterior cladding, caulking, windows and doors, and the building envelope and basement remain free from water penetration for a period of 2 years.
- The home is free from defects in workmanship and materials for a period of one year.
- All references to size, measurements, materials, construction styles, trade/brand/industry name or terms may be subject to change or variation within general accepted industry standards and tolerance.
- Measurements may be converted from imperial to metric or vice versa and actual product guide may vary slightly as a result.
- All references to features and finishes are as per applicable plan or elevation and each item may not be applicable to every home.
- All house renderings are artist’s impressions.
- All features and finishes where purchasers are given the option to select the style and or colour shall be from predetermined standard selections.
- Specifications may change without notice. E. &. O. E.